- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may sell any products/finished items made from the patterns featured on Kirsten Holloway Designs at farmer’s markets, craft fairs and consignment shops. You may not sell the pattern in whole or part in any media format, digital, printed, or otherwise.
- You may not reproduce portions of my patterns and incorporate them into your own patterns and sell them.
- You may not share images from this website on your website without express written permission from the owner. If granted permission, you may not use the individual images from this site to direct visitors to your/any other site first. This includes posting on social media such as Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You may not use my work and make “inspiration” patterns using multiple elements from my designs. That is stealing and unoriginal, and not what a designer truly is–no matter how many accolades you may have. Please have the self-respect to run your business based on your own original designs–not chopped up designs from me or others in the industry. Thank you.
- Using 3rd party sites, or plugins to save my patterns as a PDF is not permitted. PDF copies of my patterns are available for a small fee on Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveCrafts.
- The owner of this website does not consent to the content on this website being used or downloaded by any third parties for the purposes of developing, training or operating artificial intelligence or other machine learning systems (“Artificial Intelligence Purposes”), except as authorized by the owner in writing (including written electronic communication). Absent such consent, users of this website, including any third parties accessing the website through automated systems, are prohibited from using any of the content on the website for Artificial Intelligence Purposes. Users or automated systems that fail to respect these choices will be considered to have breached these Terms and conditions.